Tuesday, November 16, 2010

#1 What Am I Doing?

   So I realize now that I have no idea what I'm doing. How do I put music up? How do I share videos? Can you download the music? All questions I don't have answers to. Whatever, let the show begin.

Jay Electronica

This man is amazing, but hates putting out new music or something... until now. He teamed up Jay-Z and is now an official Roc Nation member. He then released two songs in two days. (A new record for him) And if you ask me, they are great. I also added my favorite track by him at the end, just because most people haven't heard of this guy for some odd reason.

UPDATE: He said on his twitter that shiny suit theory is actually over 7 minutes long. I can't wait for the whole thing.




Sorry, YouTube is the best I can do right now. Bear with me, I'm learning.
Also, no one knows about this yet, so I'm not worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment