Thursday, November 18, 2010

#20 OFWGKTA

So this group of rappers from LA call themselves Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All. The dudes names are Tyler The Creator, Hodgy Beats, Earl Sweatshirt, Domo Genesis, Mike G, Left Brain, The Super 3, Syd tha Kyd, Jasper Loc, and Taco Bennett. They have released 3 mixtapes and 7 solo albums all for free at www.oddfuture.com. I'm just going to stop writing because I don't do these guys enough justice. They might me the future of hip-hop and are hella swagged out.  Just check em out. I can't even decide what songs to throw up. This will have to do. Sorry OFWGKTA, I'll try harder next time.


MellowHype & Tyler, The Creator - Fuck The Police

MellowHype & Mike G - Loaded

Left Brain - Lisa

EarlWolf - Orange Juice


Oh and they take a lot of cool pictures. http://golfwang.tumblr.com/

Ok seriously, I'm not posting anymore until after my exam on Monday.
If only I could do this for a living.
Thanks to everyone who's been checking it out. I've been getting mad love and can't thank you all enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment