Tuesday, November 16, 2010

#4 Give The Drummer Some

Travis Barker decided to make his own project. Many people probably love Travis from Blink-182, many people probably hate Travis from Blink-182 also. In my opinion, he is in the top 2 drummers alive, only matched by Questlove of The Roots, but Travis is taking over. His new CD called Give The Drummer Some (February 2011) has all my favorite artists on it. Travis' nasty beats teamed up with the likes of Lil' Wayne, The Game, Rick Ross, RZA, Raekwon, Swizz Beats, B.o.B., and so many more. He's going over the top with this too, making a music video for every song (One in 3D). Here's the first 2, and I'll be sure to post the other ones as soon as they are released.

UPDATE: Cudi may also be on the CD? Win.

Jump Down feat. THE COOL KIDS
I love the Cool Kids by the way




Carry It feat. Tom Morello, RZA, and Raekwon
(visit www.travisbarker.com for the video)



EDIT: I seriously have to stop posting music. I have exams and I need to go to the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment