Tuesday, November 16, 2010

#10 Hey You

I promise this isn't going to be a hip-hop blog, whether you like it or not. There is going to be a lot of hip-hop on it because there's a lot of it out there and I listen to it, but you're going to get more. How about this track from a band called Pony Pony Run Run called Hey You. This band prides themselves on listening and being influenced by everything they've ever listened to, which makes them unique. I like it.

*I also learned how to put my music on here, no more youtube! Don't hold me too that though, I might mess up.*



Pony Pony Run Run - Hey You



That's It for a while. Stats exam Thursday, Bio exam Monday and Orgo exam Tuesday.

Thanks to everyone who checked it out today. I got a lot of good feedback and I'm really excited about it. I got over 120 views the first day which is pretty cool.
Much Love, Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment