Thursday, November 18, 2010

#19 Barbra Streisand

What business does Barbra Streisand have on this blog, you might ask. Absolutely none. A song just came on my iTunes that I need to share with you. It's by Duck Sauce. Duck Sauce? Yeah, Duck Sauce. A group consisting of, once again, my favorite DJ ever, A-Trak and his homeboy/very accomplished DJ Armand Van Helden. They just got together and are already making great music. This song is #1 on the charts overseas, hop on board America. Yeah there's an advertisement before the video, just power through it. It's worth it, trust me.

+1 to the Calgary Flames for using this as their goal song.


Also here's a sweet picture of A-Trak. I'm in here about 3 people from the front. I don't think I've stopped dancing since this night.

No comments:

Post a Comment