Sunday, November 21, 2010

#27 Nyle

This guy Nyle is great. He loves music and you can tell. I first heard this guy when I saw this video. It's a bunch of people from his school playing Let The Beat Build and it's all shot in one take. I forget where I first saw this but it's really entertaining. Listening to this guys other music I found out this kid is amazing. One of my favorite artists already. His first mixtape Frosh is a great mixtape with some good lines and great beats, but his 2nd was the one that really caught my eye. His band plays covers of popular rock songs and he covers them. He is awesome. Since then, he has a new EP called Capstone. This guy is great. Here's the video, followed by all his projects. Seriously, check out all of it. There's another Jack Johnson sample in there too, if you can find it.       www.nyleraps.com


Nyle "Let The Beat Build" from Nyle on Vimeo.





No comments:

Post a Comment