Friday, November 19, 2010

#21 Donavon Frankenreiter

Well, one of my favorite musicians ever is playing in the area tonight and I'm not going. And yes, I am upset about it.

My Donavon Frankenreiter CD was in my car's CD player as long as I was driving it. It is actually probably still in there because my dad doesn't really know how to work the thing. This guy makes music everyone can enjoy. He's like a funkier version of Jack Johnson, not to mention they are great friends and make lots of music together. This guys also got mad flow and a fat lip caterpillar (mustache ride anyone?). I just can't help but love this guys music, and I'm sure you will find the same thing.
Below are two songs, one off of his CD Move By Yourself and the other was his first hit song that you've all probably heard but never realized it with Jack called Free.

Anyone have an extra ticket for tonight by any chance? I'd love you forever.


Donavon Frankenreiter - Move By Youself

Donavon Frankenreiter & Jack Johnson - Free


I got another good one coming up next, stay tuned....  Don't feel like writing it up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment