Thursday, November 18, 2010

#17 Ellie Goulding

I was thinking about only putting new music on the homepage, and older stuff that I though you should hear on the pages, but this is worth writing about.

Ellie Goulding has been playing regularly on my iPod for a while now. Ever since I heard her song Starry Eyed off her amazing album Lights, I've been hooked. It's a great electro-pop type song, but I love her voice too. I don't know what to say about it, but if you don't like this song, I might not like you. Then I heard she did a cover of my absolute favorite Elton John song. I wasn't sure how anyone could cover something as great as Your Song, but she did a great job. Here's both, plus a Jakwob dubstep remix to Starry Eyed that I like.


Ellie Goulding - Starry Eyed
Ellie Goulding - Your Song

Ellie Goulding - Starry Eyed (Jakwob Remix)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment